2015 - CMA Annual Conference
For full details and how to register - click here
Welcome to the CMQ website. The CMQ is a medical journal set up to discuss key issues in medicine as they relate to and support doctors nurses and other health care professionals in their practice. It is the journal of the Catholic Medical Association (UK).
Catholic HealthCare Student Conference - Nov 2014
Click here to view all the presentations on YouTube
Comment on medical ethics, support for doctors and nurses is available via the CMA(UK) website
Submitting articles to the CMQ
- We welcome articles on all aspects of Catholic Health Care.
- Articles will be subject to editorial review and may be reviewed by external peer reviewers.
- Where articles discuss matters of faith, peer review may not be by medical or other Health Practitioners.
- Articles should generally be between 400 and 1600 words.
- References should be in the Vancouver Style.
- Articles should be submitted to the editor electronically.